Friday, March 11, 2011

Emotion Word Design 2

The artwork here has many different elements that make it unique. The "Lazy" word here is made to look like it's leaning against the sides of the frame adding to the sense of laziness. The word "Hungry" gets smaller and smaller, but it gets less opaque and more spread out. This plays on how Hunger gets more intense as time goes by. The assignment was to show our emotion using words, and I feel like I made these two unique through the use of line movement, repetition, and opacity.

My creative process started with typing the word, and creating outlines to convert them to shapes. Then, I proceeded to rearrange the letters in a desirable fashion.  For the Hunger design, I didn't convert the type to a shape, but instead I just rotated and flipped the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment